Keeros Premium Raw Chia Seeds (Black) for Weight Loss | 400g
Premium Raw Chia Seeds (Black) for Weight Loss : Gluten-Free, High Antioxidants, Omega-3 & Protein-Rich Super Seeds for Eating | 400g
- SUPER IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Being Rich in Antioxidants, it can help prevent premature ageing of the skin caused due to free radical damage. Being rich in calcium, minerals, phosphorous & magnesium, it is a super Immunity booster food that is good for Healthy Heart, helps in reducing fat, reduces the risk of Heart disease, reduces hair fall & good for the skin.
- SUGAR-FREE & GLUTEN FREE (Low in Glycemic Index): Keeros Premium Chia Seeds are free from any additive sugar which helps maintain the blood insulin level. It also eliminates unhealthy and processed foods from your diet.
- LOW FAT, LOW CALORIE & DIABETIC FRIENDLY SUPERFOOD: Chia seeds curbs hunger and suppresses appetite, which can also lead to weight loss. Premium Seeds with Zero Cholesterol, Zero Trans-Fats, Lowest Carbohydrates, and one of the Highest Fibre contents makes it an excellent superfood for weight loss.
- SUPERFOOD IN VARIOUS FORMS: Chia seeds can be used as toppings and mixed in puddings. You can sprinkle them on top of salads, mix them with cereals, eat them as a handful, add them to both savoury and sweet dishes, or mix the seeds into juices and shakes.
- Ingredient Feature: Vegetarian; Vegan Food Products; Package Contents: Pack of 400g Premium Black Chia Seeds; Storage Instruction: Store in a cool dry place; Shelf Life: Best before 12 months from the date of manufacture. No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
Keeros Founders, Sachin Sahni and Simran Sahni are seasoned professionals in the health and wellness industry with an experience of over 19 years. Having successfully served over 50,000 clients they noticed that when it came to satisfying their mid-meal hunger pangs, people often went for snacks that were deep-fried, loaded with artificial flavours and extremely unhealthy.
This got them thinking about whether they could come up with healthier alternatives that offered wholesome nutrition. The challenge was to come up with something that would be appealing to the taste buds and at the same time was also easy on the pocket. Another goal that spurred them on was the determination to create healthy-snacking options for diabetics, who had limited choices.
The duo got down to work and sought inspiration from traditional Indian foods and global health food trends. They experimented with different blends, learning something from each mistake and carrying on with the experience gained. Their perseverance finally paid off with the creation of a perfect blend of great taste and nutritional benefits -Keeros Roasted Supersnacks that are Healthy for All, Safe for Diabetics.
Good quality seeds very much useful 🙏🏻👍🏻
I won’t say things like, amazing, wonderful and great product about the CHIA SEEDS I bought from KEEROS rather I would say they are the best chia seeds in the market till date n that too within a zip pack which speaks of a 100% taste and freshness intact ..within 24 hrs order-delivery time with no extra cost ..I definitely couldn’t have asked for more ..full marks from me for every detail we customers ask for ♥️
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT to everyone in search !!
I am just in love with these seeds. The quality is amazing and they taste so good! I would highly recommend this product to all. I use chia seeds every morning to make smoothies, which is my favorite way to consume them.
I had been searching for a long time on the Internet to find out about these Chia Seeds and came across this website. This is an amazing product. I am very happy with it and would like to recommend it to everyone who is looking for a healthy snack or meal replacement, which will help you maintain your diet in the best possible way!
I have been using this product for a while now and I really like it. It has helped me to reduce my cholesterol levels as well as protect my heart health. The Chia Seeds are full of Omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential in keeping your heart healthy.